Wednesday, December 16, 2015

CREATIVE AND TALENTED. THE GIRL WHO MADE HER DREAM COME TRUE

I continue my series of articles dedicated to creative and talented Ukrainians who now live in different parts of the world. Today I’d like to post an interview with my best friend Vera, whom I consider to be my non-blood sister. Vera Ovcharenko is a brilliant girl from Poltava, who has got her education first in National Pedagogical University, than in National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and at las in Cergy-Pontoise University. Vera has always been in love with France and done everything to make her dreams come true!

She was nice to answer my questions:
-       Hello, my dear Vera! How do you do? How can you describe yourself in 5 words?
-       Hello, Ira! Thank you for making an interview with me. I would rather say that I am rational, curious, adventurous, a little bit selfish and a big procrastinator
-       What are the things you like and hate in yourself?
-       Oh, I like my ability to adapte quickly to new circumstances, to have lots of new ideas but on the other side I have an annoying habit to quit a big amount of tasks without finishing them. I am not very easy going with new people, but love my old friends.
-       Tell us a few words about what you do for living.
-       I am an European project manager in France, which means that my job is mounting, implementing and managing international projects in ICT field. These projects are financed by European Commission, and by the way, Ukraine joined these programmes this year.
-       What do you do in your free time? Do you have a hobby?
-       In my free time I adore to travel and do some sports. In winter its snowboarding, in summer - surfing. When it's a rainy day I prefer to read an interesting book or watch a movie at home.
-       What can’t you imagine your life without?
-       Without my family and close people. I don't see some of them very often, but they are really important in my life. Their support is everything which encourages me.
-    Did the knowledge of English help you through your life?
-    Definitely! English is necessary if you want to travel, communicate and work in international environment. I would like to add that second foreign language (French, German, Spanish etc.) is highly appreciated in the modern world and be useful for your career.
-    Do you miss your Motherland?
-    Of course, I miss very much Ukraine. However, living abroad taught me to value my home and people I have there even more that before, when I lived in Ukraine.
-    What would you like to wish our readers?

-    I would like to wish them to be happy and find their passion in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment