Monday, December 14, 2015

CREATIVE AND TALENTED. MISS UKRAINIAN DIASPORA

      I want to start a new series of articles dedicated to creative and talented Ukrainians who now live in different parts of the world. All these people on one hand are just common girls and boys and on the other hand they are talented personalities full of ideas, enthusiasm and desire to make wishes come true!
      Today I’d like to tell you about my former groupmate Jena Boridka.
    We’ve studied in the same university getting the same profession, but having different dreams. As I remember Jena always dreamt to become a top model and live abroad.
     Now she is not only a demanded model, but also “Miss Ukrainian Diaspora 2015” in USA! That purposeful and hard-working girl from a picturesque Poltava region now is famous widely far abroad Ukraine.
      Jena was able to answer some questions for my blog.

    - What is your lifetime motto (credo)?
      - My life motto is to smile and to never give up.
    - How did the title of the most beautiful girl in Ukrainian diaspora change your life?
    - It has been only a few weeks since I got the title, however, I started already working with many talented Ukrainians in USA, participated in a charity event, we raised money for children with disabilities in Ukraine, I also was invited to a Ukrainian radio station in NYC, will participate in Vertep for Christmas, and have many things planned for the next few months. I definitely can say that I am going to be a busy bee.
     - How did the knowledge of English help you through your life?
     - I was always passionate about the languages, English was one of my favorite subjects, so when I moved to US, I was happy that I could understand people from different countries. English has united us, and I have developed many connections and job opportunities over here. And of course because I graduated from college and university, my knowledge of English was a requirement.

     - Do you miss your Motherland?
    - I miss my home country very much, my family and friends. I am trying to visit as often as I can.
     - What would you like to wish our readers?
    - I would like to wish you lots of success and have fun learning English, as you never know where in the world you will end up. It can help you gain new opportunities and a chance to succeed in various areas of your interest.
    Thank you for your answers and your time. We wish you good luck and success in everything you’ve planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment