Saturday, November 14, 2015

TOPIC "AT THE RESTAURANT"

While studying the topic "At the Restaurant" I ask my children to make an order using the Menu (tell kids about the exact summ of money they have). The task is to use the lexical material and play out the situation in the restaurant. You can also give my Menu and ask one of the children to imagine himself to be a criticist and find the mistakes and be correct and polite while speaking with the "manager".

I also give them the map to find the way to the restaurant. Sometimes students play out the situation "Find the way asking a stranger". That kind of work is useful not only when students work with the topic. Such tasks help to teach children to be polite and to be correct while speaking with strangers.

At the end of the lesson I sometimes give my students "The Letter of Thanks". It is very pleasant and always inspires them! I print it on the colourful page to make it more special.


No comments:

Post a Comment