Friday, October 23, 2015

Team Teaching

Hi, everyone!

There was an exciting meeting today. I was invited to visit my native school 5 in Myrgorod. The teachers of English have organized the seminar for those who are interested in modern teaching technologies. The "star guest" of the meeting was the US Peace Corps Volunteer Paul Klein. Besides perfect English he also has many ideas and interesting teaching methodologies. 
Today he presented the audience TEAM TEACHING technology. In team teaching a group of teachers, working together, plan, conduct, and evaluate the learning activities for the same group of students. It means that two (or more) teachers conduct one joint lesson for one group of pupils. This method is not widely used in Ukraine, but it is worth of attention!
I'd like to know my student's opinion. Is such activity interesting for you? 
Would you like to have 2 teachers at the same lesson?

Waiting for your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!)
    I think it's a good idea. Firstly, it's very interesting. Secondly, it's something new for us/
    I hope you will make this method into practice =) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear flower! I'm sure I'll use this method. I wish you were still my student. Miss you so much!

      Delete